Friday, September 11, 2009

ADorably cute!

My day’s been really crappy until I saw this cute commercial that made me laugh out loud, really loud! And guess who the front act was… Chris Tiu! [ sobrang CHEESY]

This gave me an idea for this blog; a review slash critic slash admiration slash I do not know what to add, but the thing is, this boils down to one thing; I, sharing to you my most loved advertisements. Listen up…

Atop all advertisements I have ever seen, nothing beats McDonalds’ commercial that features a nerdy like guy loving a kikay girl ever since childhood whom he missed for quite sometime until they met again only this time, him single and the girl taken, worst with a kid. See how sad [ hai ] ? What made me love such an Ad was its killer line; ‘hindi man naging kami sa huli, siya pa rin ang first love ko’. Nothing bugs like first love, ayt? Yeah baby yeah! That’s why I reserve the most hailed spot for them.

Immediately following that McDo Ad is the new commercial I was talking about earlier; it’s a Greenwhich Ad that features my super idol [and crush? hehehe] Chris Tiu! He made a killer shot making his team win and the rest of the Ad was a ‘cheesy’ scene with a teammate carrying him like a babe. Then the scene’s cut with… ‘pare sobrang cheesy’; a line so iconic and comic, I must say. It’s a cute Ad and indeed cheesy. [wink (**,)] But above all that cheesiness, I just can’t get over of the way Tiu looks like on that commercial; it makes me smile even at this moment. ^o^ [ harharhar ]

Recently the Oreo Ad featuring two kids has been aired again, when I first saw that, giggles came out, it was fun recalling being like that cute little kid who made it through. The catch was, an older kid ( probably his brother ) has a class of milk and was able to make the ‘dunk’ and since him ( the younger kid, probably 3 or 4 yrs old ) is was on a training cup, to dunk is impossible. He tried to ‘dunk’ on his brother’s glass but the latter resisted, ego busted, the kid tried and tried and tried until it hit him; he laid the oreo on the table and poured the milk unto it, a ‘dunk’, only inverted. In the end, the made a funny sound like that saying ‘whoah! I did it’. That ad is, a must say, superb.

Another cute Ad is the not so long time ago Ad of Nescafe; it touched me more than got my attention. It was almost a no liner Ad where a college dude in the middle of the night, at the kitchen in what seems to be a bachelors’ pad was engrossed in reviewing for his examinations, after being asked how’s he doing was given by his older brother a cup of hot coffee. Wasn’t that sweet… [ sooo sweet I must say ]

Second touching Ad is the commercial of Lactum that features a deaf mom and her child narrating that despite the fact that he never heard his mom scold him, talk with him, hear her say ‘I love you’; he still feels her love. Damang dama, the Ad’s very effective. That Ad’s very touching that it even made one of my friends cry after he first saw it. T_T

Of advocacy Ads, the Ako Mismo Ad is so effective that it made good enough an impact on its targeted audience, the youth most especially.

Fashionably inclined, the ad of Bench bags the price. The Ad that features their newest models right after the Bench Model Search is really hot and chic and undeniably fashionably innovative. Besides, I love Bench.

Lastly, I love the series of Frenzy Ads especially the one with an old woman at a convenience store and two lovers trying to decide what flavor [ of ice cream, it seems at first] to use. That was so flirty cute!

WEEH; the hell ‘am confused again; Marketing Career or Law?
What do you think suits me, comments please.

No comments: